HOW TO DEFEAT JOHTO E4 EASY

Aleksanderroman

So I've just defeated the johto E4 and I've just found a thing hahaha. Just get a good team and when you reach Lance just use gengar with levitate hahahhahah. All his pokemons uses earthquake on you, but it cant hit you so yea hahahah easy :)

My team when I entered E4.

Level 93 Kingdra.

Level 92 Rhyperior

Level 94 Gengar (carry pokemon so freaking strong!) Shadow ball - hypnosis OP! - thunderbolt - phsycic!

Level 95 Salamance (So strong like wtf its modest hahah)

Level 95 Alakazam (Legit the best pokemon! Just use calm mind when you face a weak pokemon and sweep everyone.

Level 95 Charizard

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used this team & 23 revives and some potions :Crazy:

1PpwnCy.png

Shiny pokes / place found / In game hours when found~

Caterpie viridian forest 38hours~

Graveler, mt.silver 108hours ~ // used explosion and suicided ;w;

Quagsire, dragon's den 112hours~

I defeated the e4 with just 2 pokemons, literally. I figured out that all e4s have at least 1 poke with sucker punch, and this is great because i can sweep all pokes with my lvl 90 gyarados (Dragon dance, aquatail, icefang, crunch). When you encounter a poke with sucker punch, you only need to use dragon dance 6 times( the maximum amount of stat boost) and then sweep them with the rest of the moves.

Lance is also very easy since 4 or 5(I forgot)of his pokemon has earthquake. And when it comes to Earthquake, you just need 1 gengar to sweep them. Gengar is so OP because earthquake wont give any damage to him(Levitate).

I managed it with:

Feraligatr lvl. 90

Gengar lvl. 90

Dragonite lvl. 90

Arcanine lvl. 90

Luxray lvl. 90

Nidoking lvl. 90

I used a couple of revives and a five or six hyper potions

(All with absolutely not good IVs and natures and with the EVs messed up because of it's difficult to EV train a pokemon while doing the story ahahah)

From 2015: I'm still here

128601 [glow=blue]Gengar is on my to catch list now, but what about Bronzong, Would he not too be strong against lance?[/glow] :Question:

Well i think adding bronzong in your team will be a risk. Lance's have earthquake in almost every pokemon, and will appearently one shot your bronzong, since ground is super effective agaisnt steel. Second thing is bronzong has slow speed, and for these reason, i dont recommend bronzong at all.

I literally only used my Umbreon on Johto E4. Toxic, Confuse Ray and Moonlight are a deadly stall combo

2nb4qy0.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanto Hall of Fame:

mm3ns0.png

Johto Hall of Fame:

6egcch.png