Lost of items and waste of money.

Nexanda

I am SO close to giving up on this game, twice now, the RED sever had suddenly gone offline for no reason. Trying to beat the E4 Kanto and I have wasted 60k worth of Revives and Hyper potions because of the setback!

Each time I bought 30k worth of items and I use them in the E4 and when the setback happens I get set back to the beginning of the E4 WITHOUT my items! This is getting stupid.

I have the following team to try and beat the E4 AND I AM STILL GETTING OWED.

2 Raichu's 1 Level 100 the other level 96

1 Gengar level 100

1 Alazakam level 95

1 Garados level 93

and 1 Archine level 72 ((This is fodder for me to revive.)) (ALL EV TRAINED)

PLEASE EITHER DO THE FOLLOWING

NERF the E4 so there's less risk of people being kicked when doing so and losing money and items.

Or SHOW THEIR LEVELS so I know where I should be at with training! I know there's now no 12 hours cool down but these guys got buffed as my friends could defeat them with level 90's and now this team can't defeat the E4 and it's unfair!

It's practically FORCING me to buy membership so I can get the double EXP and Money to be able to get the stuff I NEED to defeat the E4.

Firstly, what moveset and IV/EVs do your pokemon have that make the kanto e4 not beatable? Especially at those levels.

As for the server disconnects, it's quite unfortunate yes, but it's doubtful that there will be any compensation. A team of 70-75 EV trained can clear the kanto e4 with a few revives and hyper potions. If I had to guess, the pokemon are around level 75. There is another topic on each elite four member and their pokemon. Plan out which pokemon you will use for each battle and always use type advantages in your favor. Perhaps even use a random low level magnemite with sturdy so you can paralyze fast threats like Agatha's Mega Gengar.

Keep on trying, maybe when the server isn't overflowing to reduce the chance for disconnects. Good luck.

I have planned and I know excatly where to use them. And as for EV training I have referred to Smogon for stuff like that and made sure that why are all in their respective areas.

IE For the Gengar it's Timid and 252 In Speed, 252 in SPAtk and the rest I think i put in defense. And the thing is every time I go for Gary the sever crashed or the Client logs me out for no reason and it's completely unfair. Without member ship I have grinding for 6 hours in the Seaform cave B4F for 60k worth of cash and then having to spend extra on Elixars so I can stay down there.

The move set for the gengar is the following, Thundershock, Shadow ball, Hex and DarkPulse

128666 I have planned and I know excatly where to use them. And as for EV training I have referred to Smogon for stuff like that and made sure that why are all in their respective areas.

IE For the Gengar it's Timid and 252 In Speed, 252 in SPAtk and the rest I think i put in defense. And the thing is every time I go for Gary the sever crashed or the Client logs me out for no reason and it's completely unfair. Without member ship I have grinding for 6 hours in the Seaform cave B4F for 60k worth of cash and then having to spend extra on Elixars so I can stay down there.

The move set for the gengar is the following, Thundershock, Shadow ball, Hex and DarkPulse

Replace hex into phychic, thundershock into thunderbolt

Anh only need gengar and gygados (dragon dance, ice fang) lv80+ for beat e4 only.

From my experience, a solo lvl 100 gengar can beat e4. You just at lest need 10 revives. I suggest replace hex with icy wind to help beat lance. Also try not to have same type moves in a set to maximize its verstility. The gengar I used have moves shadowball, dark pulse, psychic and icy wind. The last three moves mostly counter the three e4. Bruno(psychic), agatha(dark pulse) and lance(icy wind). For lance, you need at leaast 2 hits for most of his poke so here comes your revive buffers.

Migrating to blue server ^^,

My level 92 Gygados can not survive 3 hits for 3 DD's. It's Adamant nature too.

But I will try all of those and see how it goes. Thanks... Looks like I will still need to grind for cash though as I lost my items... again.