Help my team

Sodomizerr

Im looking for suggestions on pokemon to add to my team. At the moment I am definitely including my wartortle and growlithe, but I also have a noctowl, sandslash, vileplume, haunter, bronzor, alakazam and diglett on hand with pretty good stats to include (I am also very willing to go look for others).

Cheers

128697 Im looking for suggestions on pokemon to add to my team. At the moment I am definitely including my wartortle and growlithe, but I also have a noctowl, sandslash, vileplume, haunter, bronzor, alakazam and diglett on hand with pretty good stats to include (I am also very willing to go look for others).

Cheers

A Question, you want a team for pvp or pve?

128699 A Question, you want a team for pvp or pve?

Sorry Im new to multiplayer pokemon but how does that matter?

I like pve alot and I'll mostly do that I assume but I know some people that play too so I would definitely be doing some of that. Preferably pve though.

128699 A Question, you want a team for pvp or pve?

Sorry Im new to multiplayer pokemon but how does that matter?

I like pve alot and I'll mostly do that I assume but I know some people that play too so I would definitely be doing some of that. Preferably pve though.

For pve it'll be, Haunter, Growlithe, Wartortle, Alakazam.

I'd suggest getting a Gyarados and Scizor :)

128708 Sorry Im new to multiplayer pokemon but how does that matter?

I'm no pvper myself but fomr what I've seen most pvp pokes prioritize speed and abilities. Status effects moves are generally prioritized too. For pve, I think you just focus more on damage and type resistances/immunity. Arcanine aand wartortle are decent for pve. I suggest you also get gyarados. Gengar, nidoking and magnezone can be good addition too

Migrating to blue server ^^,