Language permanent chat channels

Riccatt

I do remember, maybe I am wrong, that for some languages there is a permanent chat channel.

I would like to be created a permanent channel for Italian players, because I am Italian, of course, but even because I saw in the last times an impressive growth of italian players.

From 2015: I'm still here

128726 I do remember, maybe I am wrong, that for some languages there is a permanent chat channel.

I would like to be created a permanent channel for Italian players, because I am Italian, of course, but even because I saw in the last times an impressive growth of italian players.

You can create the chat channel for your own

128726 I do remember, maybe I am wrong, that for some languages there is a permanent chat channel.

You can create the chat channel for your own

I know, but it is not permanent. After everyone in there logs out, the channel has to be re-created and a lot of people don't want to manually join the channel everytime, so the chat becomes quickly useless.

I am writing this suggestion because I remember that, a while ago, a permanent French channel was created. I don't know if this is still functioning or not, but I think that permanent channels for the major languages are useful, mostly in order to give assistance for new players that spam in chat in their own language forcing the admins to say every two seconds "only English in chat". Having languages permanent chats could be helpful.

From 2015: I'm still here

128731 mostly in order to give assistance for new players that spam in chat in their own language forcing the admins to say every two seconds "only English in chat". Having languages permanent chats could be helpful.

At first I was iffy, but after reading this, +1.

I would like to see this, I would not only group other non-english speaking player with each other, it would also feel like there would be alot less what seems to be spam for other players that didn't understand what they were saying.

+1