I cant start dark realm 2 quest

Zanderguy123

Hi sir, i just beat horon and want to restart dark realm again so i can start gengarite hard mode quest but i think there is something wrong with my dark realm after restarted. The alucard castle doesnt seem restarted but there is alucard master and i can fight him. But after i beat him he just kicked me out back to the pc. If this is bug can you fix this please?. 

IMG_20211003_151141.jpg

IMG_20211003_151212.jpg

IMG_20211003_151226.jpg

IMG_20211003_151248.jpg

IMG_20211003_151306.jpg

IMG_20211003_151317.jpg

Hello @zanderguy123,

Thank you for your report. In order to reveal the true form of Alucard, Master of Deception, you must defeat him while having a Pokemon with Miracle Eye in your party. After doing so, you will engage in a new fight and begin the Dark Realm quest. Please let us know if you are still stuck after following these steps.

If you wish to report a different issue, please feel free to create a new thread in the Bug Resolution Center. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

Hello @zanderguy123,

Thank you for the update. We are glad that you were able to complete the Dark Realm quest.

Darkrai did not receive any new Halloween form this year and the past sprites are only offered as exclusive rewards to players who successfully caught it in 2017 or 2019. There are, however, plenty of other rewards that you may still obtain from this Halloween event.

As for the hard mode of the Battlefield quest, you can initiate it in the Sealed Chamber, shown in your last screenshot, by finding Gengar and interacting with it. It is hiding in the dark, but the map is small, so you should find it with relative ease. Please let us know if you are still unable to locate Gengar.

If you wish to report a different bug, please feel free to create a new thread in the Bug Resolution Center. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

Hello @zanderguy123,

Thank you for the update. After completing the hard mode, did you return to Shrine Interior and interact with Spirit-sealer Selina? She should give you a reward and ask you to show it to Spirit-seer Esmeralda, one of her sisters in Necropolis. The IV-locked Reroll is not given, but rather used on the spot, so please make sure to have a legendary Pokemon in your party. If you completed this part in previous years, you will not receive this reward. Please let us know if you still have any questions.

If you wish to report a different bug, feel free to create a new thread in the Bug Resolution Center. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned