[Gold Server] Ethereal Recruiting!

Nkt

- Character Name: Kanenine33

- Language: Dutch & English

- How many Regions unlocked: Currently still in Kanto region.

- Do you have membership: Yes 
- How long have you been playing this game:  Started playing on March 25th 2024, So about 26 days in real life - Currently I've played 236 hours on the dot  due to me hunting every poke i can find along the way xD 

- Server: Gold
- Previous guilds (if any) and reasons for leaving: None
- Experience with dungeons, boss runs, hunting, events and PvP: I am fairly new, so not really.  But, i love hunting, leveling, catching & releasing Pokémon.

- Country & Time Zone: Europe, Belgium , GMT+2 ( CET & CEST = Central European summer time )
- Typical play schedule(days and hours): Whenever i can & want to play .

- Any specific days or times of the year you cannot play at all: Nope it all depends on my mood.
- Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use voice chat?: Yes
- Do i have Discord: Yes
- Discord name: That information will become available once I've found and joined a Guild

- What are your short-term and long-term goals in the game: PRIMARY OBJECTIVES: have fun & HAVE FUN !!!!
- What do you enjoy most about the game: so far best mmorpg like Pokémon i have ever seen tho !!

Schermafbeelding 2024-04-20 011257.png

Schermafbeelding 2024-04-20 011306.png

8 hours ago, Kanenine33 said:

- Character Name: Kanenine33

- Language: Dutch & English

- How many Regions unlocked: Currently still in Kanto region.

- Do you have membership: Yes 
- How long have you been playing this game:  Started playing on March 25th 2024, So about 26 days in real life - Currently I've played 236 hours on the dot  due to me hunting every poke i can find along the way xD 

- Server: Gold
- Previous guilds (if any) and reasons for leaving: None
- Experience with dungeons, boss runs, hunting, events and PvP: I am fairly new, so not really.  But, i love hunting, leveling, catching & releasing Pokémon.

- Country & Time Zone: Europe, Belgium , GMT+2 ( CET & CEST = Central European summer time )
- Typical play schedule(days and hours): Whenever i can & want to play .

- Any specific days or times of the year you cannot play at all: Nope it all depends on my mood.
- Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use voice chat?: Yes
- Do i have Discord: Yes
- Discord name: That information will become available once I've found and joined a Guild

- What are your short-term and long-term goals in the game: PRIMARY OBJECTIVES: have fun & HAVE FUN !!!!
- What do you enjoy most about the game: so far best mmorpg like Pokémon i have ever seen tho !!

Schermafbeelding 2024-04-20 011257.png

Schermafbeelding 2024-04-20 011306.png

hello! if you dont mind, could you join our discord server? it is easier to do the application that way!