Balo45 :-)

Yay yay yay yay welcome bro hope to see you join Rare Hunters here :) when you reach 10 post pm me on here if you want

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Yay yay yay yay welcome bro hope to see you join Rare Hunters here :) when you reach 10 post pm me on here if you want

Done bro! Reached 10 post now. I cant wait for Rare Hunters to start again! Lets do this.

Balo%20sig_zpsnb3stxne.jpg

Done bro! Reached 10 post now. I cant wait for Rare Hunters to start again! Lets do this.

Greatness bro, now just go to guild section now that you have access and post on the Rare Hunters Guild thread :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg