How to beat lances dragonair using only 2 20 level pokemons

Wuuduu

This is just for fun you dont actually need to win this battle

[image]https://i.imgur.com/6RE4ARt.png[/image]

i know i didnt have thunder wave on my pika but it didnt matter since i got lucky and got him with my quick attack and static passive

List of pokemons you need

grobat with confuse ray/super sonic(risky one)

pikachu with thunder wave and tail whip

4 random pokemons to tank hyper beam if they know tail whip it will be super easy to beat this guy

List of pokemons which make it easier

bulbasaur with leech seed and tail whip/leer

Items 1-3 revives to make sure you win

NOTICE: you get nothing from beatin him :Crazy:

Set up

go to battle with your 1st random tank pokemon example magicarp with splash this might also trigger dragon air casting dragon dace if he uses dragon dance he will just end up killing himself faster, let him kill you with hyper beam then swap to crobat and use confuse ray, swap out after this and let your 2nd tank pokemon die for hyper beam if dragonair hits himself use tail whip/leer/sand attack if you can, once he kills your 2nd tank pokemon swap to pikachu and use thunder wave now use tail whip to lower hes defence, after 0-4 tail whips (depending if he used dragon dance) he will deal 50% of hes max hp to himself if he hits himself in confusion.

things to keep in mind: dont let your crobat die because he might snap out of confusion, if he snaps out of confusion just use your tank pokemon to get free turn so you can re cast it, if he gets super lucky and snaps out like 10000 times thats when you use your revives to revive your tank pokemons

Playing mainly on 2nd charecter "PikaManiac" if you want to contact me msg this account and that account

didnt know you could get those b4 lance atleast i havent seen any1 of those but havent rly been looking for them either and wouldnt 34 level rattata be waste of exp since you probably wont use it later on in the game

Playing mainly on 2nd charecter "PikaManiac" if you want to contact me msg this account and that account

• 2 months later...