1 Week free membership issue

Totoro

Before that server was open to players and if you din't play even once you won't get free ms for 5 days.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

You have stated on the games twitter ( PRO (Pokemon MMORPG) ‏@PkmnRevolution 19h19 hours ago

Remember that for any users whose account creations predated the release, you will inherit free membership!) if this is not the case then you should of not published this on your twitter.I have registered before the game was released and it is my right to inherit the free membership; this bug needs to be fixed.

Unfortunately Life is not fair sometimes. The Alpha lasted quite awhile and although it is unfortunate you did not join in time to play Alpha that can not e helped. As stated above You did not participate in Alpha or the community at the time thus you did not receive the 1 week membership. However I would suggest you donate because you can get a full month membership!

slipknot_signature_by_eviltxgod.png