Suggestion: Blue Two or Increase Server Capacity

Hewpie

https://prntscr.com/akpwvr

(I had to post a link to the example image because I'm terrible and cant figure out how to post an image)

I'm making this post to make sure we are all aware that the wait time in queue each morning is insane and that hopefully something is being done about it.

I'm suggesting either a Red 2 and Blue 2 Server where if you have a profile in the Blue Server you could also log into Blue 2 if the primary server is full.

On the other hand you could increase the server capacity to 2500 which would only leave the queue times at around 300-400.

This is being posted because each morning I've had a queue time of 1000+ and this morning broke the record with a line of 1200 people.

This post is simply me caring about the welfare of this great game and looking out for the players who are eagerly waiting to play. Thank you for your consideration Dev team and have a nice day.

Seems like a good idea. I'm sure they'll bring in more servers later though. It's still in BETA. I believe they want to make sure they are perfectly no bugs for every region before fully expanding the game to fit others in. I know what you mean though, I have consumables that are just sitting there and being wasted but I'm understanding.

Honestly, can't wait to see this game at it's prime bc for the most part it's amazing. I think its crazy a lot of people don't know about this game. There were people on FB asking for rom hacks, or MMO type of Poke games and I suggested this. They were so excited about it. Although, I did warn them that there were certain times of the day that you won't be able to get on bc of server traffic. I think the more popular it gets, the more donations will be made, and the more donations there are - the more sources the staff will have to create different servers.

129667 https://prntscr.com/akpwvr

(I had to post a link to the example image because I'm terrible and cant figure out how to post an image)

I'm making this post to make sure we are all aware that the wait time in queue each morning is insane and that hopefully something is being done about it.

I'm suggesting either a Red 2 and Blue 2 Server where if you have a profile in the Blue Server you could also log into Blue 2 if the primary server is full.

On the other hand you could increase the server capacity to 2500 which would only leave the queue times at around 300-400.

This is being posted because each morning I've had a queue time of 1000+ and this morning broke the record with a line of 1200 people.

This post is simply me caring about the welfare of this great game and looking out for the players who are eagerly waiting to play. Thank you for your consideration Dev team and have a nice day.

Tons of this suggestion.... it's obvious that would be nice to allow all people to play, but the survive with donations and, if you check the forum, the already said lots of time in the last few days that, in the short time, due to lack of funding will not be able to add any new server.

We just need to wait.

And just a consideration from me: asking to implement new servers is not a suggesion; there are everyday more players and the staff will try to fill them in the game. You joined on March 17th: I am here from when there were only 400 spots in just one server; this is just to show you that time will carry more spots. We just need to be patients.

From 2015: I'm still here

The "Increase server capacity" suggestion has been spammed everywhere since at least 7 months. I need to remind you that this is an indie game in beta state.

Also Blue server came out recently adding 1800 slots to the game and adding more server capacity is not as easy as using a command.

Devs are aware of the popularity of the game and they are working hard on this as we can see ingame.