Evolve pokemon by exchange

Hazriel

Hello everyone ! First of all, please excuse my eventual spelling mistakes , I'm not English :)

I wondered if there was a way to evolve my Kadabra and my Haunter without exchange it to another player ?

I ask that because I play independently without a guild, for my own entertainment.

I've played many MMO , I did not really trust the other players ^_^

Thanks for your time and answers :)

Hazriel

Most players in this are pretty nice, ive evolved many a pokemon with the help of a stranger. One way to avoid scams is to screenshot you sending it to them, and trade with a member (Green Name) because they actually paid to play this, making them much more loyal.

Beat the Kanto E4

Winning Team:

[glow=purple]Spiri[/glow][glow=black]tomb[/glow] Lvl 72

[glow=blue]Kabu[/glow][glow=orange]tops[/glow] Lvl 72

[glow=limegreen]Veno[/glow][glow=magenta]Moth[/glow] Lvl 80

[glow=darkgrey]Bron[/glow][glow=hotpink]zong[/glow] Lvl 72

[glow=blue]King[/glow][glow=darkblue]dra[/glow] Lvl 72

[glow=purple]Cro[/glow][glow=lightgrey]bat[/glow] Lvl 72

Beat the Johto E4

Winning Team:

[glow=blue]Kabu[/glow][glow=orange]tops[/glow] Lvl 90

[glow=purple]Spiri[/glow][glow=black]tomb[/glow] Lvl 92

[glow=darkgrey]Bron[/glow][glow=hotpink]zong[/glow] Lvl 90

[glow=limegreen]Veno[/glow][glow=magenta]Moth[/glow] Lvl 91

[glow=purple]Gen[/glow][glow=magenta]gar[/glow] Lvl 92

[glow=blue]Gyara[/glow][glow=lightgrey]dos[/glow] Lvl 91

Z519Oj9.png

Also, feel free on private messaging a Trade Moderator such as myself for help via Trade.

We are the most trustworthy people to help with evolution via Trade and we will do it for FREE. If you see anyone with a TMOD symbol next to their name in the Trade channel, that would be an indicator that he is a Trade Moderator. Do not hesitate or be afraid to ask, we are here to help ANYONE in need, regardless of what location you are currently in the game.

Wow, i didn't think i would have answers that fast !

Blixion, Piine, Thanks for these informations !

Also Frank, it would be wonderfull if you could help me, i will PM you when i can connect, i'm currently in the queue

Guest Mattyv55
129859 Also, feel free on private messaging a Trade Moderator such as myself for help via Trade.

We are the most trustworthy people to help with evolution via Trade and we will do it for FREE. If you see anyone with a TMOD symbol next to their name in the Trade channel, that would be an indicator that he is a Trade Moderator. Do not hesitate or be afraid to ask, we are here to help ANYONE in need, regardless of what location you are currently in the game.

Can you please help me evolve my kadabra

Guest Mattyv55
129862 i recently posted that i could help evolve your pokemon by trade PM me in game if you'd like me to help?

ING;Frank440Rdz currently online

Frank could you help me evolve