I can't recruit the Clefairy

Assesinshadow

I can't recruit the Clefairy from Darkrai's quest after doing the statues puzzle. In my first attempt I failed, I appeared at the beginning pf the map and after returning to the castle I was able to finish the puzzle but Clefairy ignores this. Please I need help, without that Clefairy I can't continue the quest

Edited by AssesinShadow
  • Like 1

Hi @AssesinShadow

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you please tell me more about this bug? What happened after you failed the challenge, and how did you fail it? Did the server crash? What does the Clefairy say when you interact with it? Have you defeated the Roselia in the flower case?

Looking forward to your reply.

1 hour ago, Maisa said:

Hi @AssesinShadow

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you please tell me more about this bug? What happened after you failed the challenge, and how did you fail it? Did the server crash? What does the Clefairy say when you interact with it? Have you defeated the Roselia in the flower case?

Looking forward to your reply.

After searching all over the site I noticed the flowers, I was all this time thinking it was a bug

8 hours ago, AssesinShadow said:

After searching all over the site I noticed the flowers, I was all this time thinking it was a bug

Cool cool, i'm glad you got that sorted out.

I'll be locking this thread now, if you have any further questions or need additional help, feel free to make a new one.

Thanks and have a great day!

• Maisa locked this topic