Darkrai quest

Ttomas9

I finished the darkrai quest and when i got to Alucard Castle 3F to catch darkrai i needed to switch pokemons in order to catch him, bacause the ones on my party were low hp. I went to the pokecenter to heal them but when i came back to catch the darkrai in the same spot, he has not there. 

Capturar.PNG

30 minutes ago, Maisa said:

Hi @Ttomas9

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you please tell me more about what happened before? Did the server DC or crash at any point? Did you interact at all with the Darkrai?

Looking forward to your reply.

In the time I was doing the quest the server was laggy and was taking some time to load the map, but it never crashed. I did not interact at all with the Darkrai.

Thanks to the help.

12 minutes ago, Ttomas9 said:

In the time I was doing the quest the server was laggy and was taking some time to load the map, but it never crashed. I did not interact at all with the Darkrai.

Thanks to the help.

Thanks for the information.

I'll forward this issue to the CS team and will give you a solution as soon as I can.

On 11/17/2021 at 3:47 AM, Maisa said:

Hi @Ttomas9

Sorry for the delay.

It seems that in order for Darkrai to respawn for you, you will have to defeat Horon at Dark Valley without having any Pokemon faint.

Please let me know if that worked for you.

Ok thank you for all the help. I have tried before defeating him but I couldn't, but i will try again.