Need help in jirachi quest

Jaydivakar

My quest is almost done. But when i am going to catch jirachi its appear but when i through master ball the ball is broken. And i fell to catch jirachi but when i am going second time in moon i see there is not any teleport stone. also i tried to get jirachi by beat  boss nikola but its say there is no use to figgt with me. So please do needfull.

Screenshot_20211114-145847.png

14 hours ago, Jaydivakar said:

My quest is almost done. But when i am going to catch jirachi its appear but when i through master ball the ball is broken. And i fell to catch jirachi but when i am going second time in moon i see there is not any teleport stone. also i tried to get jirachi by beat  boss nikola but its say there is no use to figgt with me. So please do needfull.

Screenshot_20211114-145847.png

Hi, @Jaydivakar

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

First, I would like point out that master ball fails when you have more than 900 pokes, so it is important to keep your PC clean.

When I further checked your account info, I found out that this seemed to be your Nikola chance on jirachi.

Note that Nikola can be only used once per legendary (when you already caught it in the past), and no matter what, you have to catch the spawned legendary, since there will be no other chances to re-spawn the corresponding legendary with Nikola.

Since, the intention of Nikola was to help players who deleted their legendaries long ago when reroll wasn't available re-catch their legendaries, we won't be able to help you get your 2nd chance to re-catch your jirachi.

Instead, I restored your previous jirachi, and it should be placed at the last slot of your PC.

If you have any more questions regarding this issue, don't hesitate to ask.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love