Email issues

Guest cardkiller

1. 1.

Guest cardkiller

PRO Username: cardkiller

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

Install the client and waiting for the email and registerd yesterday

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

checked my spams and deleted mails and checked if i typed everything right and created another account

Description and Message

i hope u can help me thanks and i hope i get an activation email sorry for my bad english :)

130203 PRO Username: cardkiller

Do you have active membership?: No

Install the client and waiting for the email and registerd yesterday

checked my spams and deleted mails and checked if i typed everything right and created another account

Description and Message

i hope u can help me thanks and i hope i get an activation email sorry for my bad english :)

[glow=green]Hi =)[/glow] I know in past experiences of my [glow=red]own[/glow] certain email providers won't work with certain registrations, this [glow=red]may[/glow] be the problem, if that doesn't work maybe soon someone else can suggest a fix.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/faq.php#f0r0 F.A.Q

pokemon art zertziese.jpg

130213 i tried gmail too but didn get anything there too

did you check out the F.A.Q? and consider, "email sending capacity is set to unlimited. However, there are several limits. Even though the email capacity is set to unlimited the server wont send more than 3 e-mails per IP per one hour time." :Question:

Guest cardkiller

yes i did and i created this account yesterday so i was just thinking that enough time passed by for the sending of emails if not theni just wait today and ask tomorrow if nothing changes but thanks for the help :)

130216 yes i did and i created this account yesterday so i was just thinking that enough time passed by for the sending of emails if not theni just wait today and ask tomorrow if nothing changes but thanks for the help :)

Dang that sucks man, I really hope this gets solved for you, and no problem anytime always glad to try and help.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Orlando92

PRO Username: Orlando92

Do you have active membership?: I don't know what that mean.

I've downloaded the Game, have created an account, got the email but my account still could not be activated After a week.

I tried to activate my account several times but it is still not possible. After that I have created a new account but there's still the same problem.

Description and Message

I don't know what to do now. I hope someone can help me. (I'm sorry for my bad english.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys. My Nickname is KennDyShop and yesterday i tried 2 times to register with the email but ive get nothing. I checked spam and deleted mails but there is nothing. A Guy from live support told me that shane could activate my account but i cant write a privat message.

Maybe someone from your admin team could check my problem and send me a mail for the confirmation.

Best regards

Hey guys,

I registered last week end and till now no E-mail arrived , neither at the Spam Box nor anywhere else.

I tried to construct an account just 2 times with an hour time inbetween.

I`m a beginner in onlinegames in general.

I hope someone can help me out.

My nickname is Schneebeerchen.