Unable to obtain articuno dex due to dc

Goddesskaori

Are you referring to its seen-data entry? If so, this typifies the contingencies I added this fallback fix for: interacting with the computer in Professor Oak's lab. I scripted it to recover the seen-data entries of all overworld Legendary Pokemon that are no longer encounterable—be it due to a rollback or the freeze you're referring to—and it should check to ensure that the NPC has disappeared before proceedingly recovering your Pokedex registry.

Please let us know if there are any further difficulties.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Are you referring to its seen-data entry? If so, this typifies the contingencies I added this fallback fix for: interacting with the computer in Professor Oak's lab. I scripted it to recover the seen-data entries of all overworld Legendary Pokemon that are no longer encounterable—be it due to a rollback or the freeze you're referring to—and it should check to ensure that the NPC has disappeared before proceedingly recovering your Pokedex registry.

Please let us know if there are any further difficulties.

I obtain the data successfully thx