I ran into an issue with Professor Oak.

Jigstraw

1. 1.

When I click my Pokedex, I get a System message in the chat saying "You don't have a pokedex yet."

I think what caused this, is I talked to Oak, got my starter Pokemon, then talked to Oak again and received the pokedex, then left without seeing the "Wait, there's one more thing" etc. dialogue the game was supposed to trigger when you try to leave before getting a pokedex. I realized around the time I got to Pewter that my pokedex wasn't there, and decided to walk back and see if I could talk to Oak again and resolve the issue, but he just asks how my pokedex is doing. Also worth noting, when I tried to leave, it triggered the "Wait, there's one more thing" dialogue calling me back to receive the pokedex every time. I had to get on the exit tile that triggers the dialogue and then log out and back in to get out of Oak's Lab (It sent me back to Pewter thankfully.)

I may be wrong about all this and it may have had something to do with the server crash instead, but hopefully my little report is detailed enough to resolve the problem if it is an npc/script issue. If this has already been reported, I haven't seen it on the forums, so I thought I'd go ahead and make a report myself, sorry if this is a duplicate thread.

Edit: Oh crap, I misread, sorry for making a new topic instead of posting in the NPC/scripting bugs topic. My bad. I'd delete and do it the right way if I could, but too late now.

The same happen to me, I get a System message in the chat saying "You don't have a pokedex yet." so i went to the professor Oak and now can't leave of the room..

You can get out, just go to the exit tile and log out before reading through the dialogue, it SHOULD send you to your last save point and/or last used pokemon center when you log in again.

The same happen to me, I get a System message in the chat saying "You don't have a pokedex yet." so i went to the professor Oak and now can't leave of the room..

You can get out, just go to the exit tile and log out before reading through the dialogue, it SHOULD send you to your last save point and/or last used pokemon center when you log in again.

i did.. but the server is full lol.

i did.. but the server is full lol.

Don't FLOOD it with login attempts, because if enough people are doing that at once it can crash the entire server, but I think it's safe to attempt to login after the "Server currently full" text fades after your last attempt. That's what I've been doing, anyway.