New Player Only - Free Leveling Service to 80 - CLOSED (Moved back to Silver Server)

Masqueradeball

CLOSED 

I have moved back to silver server, take care and have fun, people!

Edited by MasqueradeBall
Closed as I have moved back to silver server!
  • Like 1

Life is the never-ending masquerade ball. The mask of society shrouds all in layers of mystery, to such an extent that no one person truly knows another. The guests constantly disguising themselves with anything they can find: joy, hatred, tears, laughter, love, etc... to suit their current needs.

1 hour ago, Arnabh123 said:

I have 4 badges of kanto adn 13hours of playtime I want level up service of Christmas tentacol 

Hello there,

I am online right now, pm me in game and I will check your hours myself to see if you qualify and we can go from there.

Respectfully, Masqueradeball.

Life is the never-ending masquerade ball. The mask of society shrouds all in layers of mystery, to such an extent that no one person truly knows another. The guests constantly disguising themselves with anything they can find: joy, hatred, tears, laughter, love, etc... to suit their current needs.

• Masqueradeball changed the title to New Player Only - Free Leveling Service to 80 - CLOSED (Moved back to Silver Server)
  • Doakes locked this topic