Looking for a guild

Mizt

Hello. I'm a new player that started today and i'm looking to join a guild as soon as i can.

I have some knowledge about pokemon in general and i'm willing to stay here for a long time.

So i would like to join a guild with experienced people in PRO so i can level up faster and clear up the content so i can get some level 100 teams to start battling.

If you are interested in having me in your guild contact me.

I play in the BLUE server!

131172 Hello. I'm a new player that started today and i'm looking to join a guild as soon as i can.

I have some knowledge about pokemon in general and i'm willing to stay here for a long time.

So i would like to join a guild with experienced people in PRO so i can level up faster and clear up the content so i can get some level 100 teams to start battling.

Hello! check us out. I think we may be what youre looking for. But you wont see until you look right? Wynaut?

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=21306&p=128732

[glow=blue]<WynautOurGuild> Guild Leader[/glow]

257.jpg

131172 Hello. I'm a new player that started today and i'm looking to join a guild as soon as i can.

Check out Knights Of The Blood Oath

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20775

2przbrr.jpg