Mega Swampert Quest bug

Ivxt

I've been trying to do the mega Swampert quest with 3 different Mudkips now , no matter what guide I use the first pokemon on stage 3 (Gurdurr) is supposed to be using focus punch however he always uses another move that 1 shots me no matter what I do , I tried countless methods and countless guides , about 20 battles and none of them succeeded so I guessed it was a bug 🙂 If not then I hope someone says so . Thank you in advance.`

Hello @IVXT,

Thank you for your report and sorry for the inconvenience. Focus Punch users are currently unable to lose focus when hit by an opposing Pokémon. This issue has been known and should be fixed with the next update. You may check the Update Logs for more information. For the time being, we recommend waiting before attempting to complete the quest for the Hoenn Starter Mega Evolutions. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you wish to report a different issue, please feel free to create a new thread in the Bug Resolution Center. Thank you once again and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

• Maisa locked this topic