Unable to fight Team Rocket Member and continue journey

Supreeeme

So yesterday when I was playing on my desktop, the game was crashing a lot (Win10, has been resolved since). When I walked north of Cerulean City, at the end of the bridge there is a Team Rocket Member. I need to fight him in order to progress in the story. However, the game crashed yesterday right when he started his dialogue with me. Now he's stuck in a state where he still approaches me, as if we had never fought (and the story won't progress as if we had fought), but when he finishes his dialogue, the fight won't start. I've tried several times over the last two days (including on my Laptop, which never had crashing issues), and the fight simply won't start. Every time I enter the area anew, he approaches me again.

Since I heard NPCs are regularly reset, I though perhaps an admin could reset that NPC for me (or all NPCS, since I'm pretty much at the beginning)?

If any additional info is needed, I will gladly provide it. I have a lot of crash logs, though, so I'm not sure which one pertains specifically to the crash mentioned in this post.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi there,

I believe your problem is caused by the NPC scripts that haven't properly loaded due to recent map update. Next server reboot should solve it :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.