Cresselia Quest Problems 2 (will be posted every day until resolved.)

Srkenny

Cresselia's Quest is buggy for me, I resumed the game a little while ago and I'm capturing the available Legends, but apparently I had already done part of the quest, I spoke to Professor Rowan again then I went to Sailor Darlow I found Nekuzo cured but the troublesome pokemons are not there... I went ahead and went to look for the other 4 pokemons (Clefable, Dragonite, Greninja and Chansey), but only Greninja was in the indicated place. I went back to talk to Sailor Darlow, but he doesn't take me to Fullmoon Island. I don't know what to do anymore, I tried to talk to all the npcs again but nothing happened, I would like you to help me.

Cresselia's Quest is buggy for me, I resumed the game a little while ago and I'm capturing the available Legends, but apparently I had already done part of the quest, I spoke to Professor Rowan again then I went to Sailor Darlow I found Nekuzo cured but the troublesome pokemons are not there... I went ahead and went to look for the other 4 pokemons (Clefable, Dragonite, Greninja and Chansey), but only Greninja was in the indicated place. I went back to talk to Sailor Darlow, but he doesn't take me to Fullmoon Island. I don't know what to do anymore, I tried to talk to all the npcs again but nothing happened, I would like you to help me

Cresselia's Quest is buggy for me, I resumed the game a little while ago and I'm capturing the available Legends, but apparently I had already done part of the quest, I spoke to Professor Rowan again then I went to Sailor Darlow I found Nekuzo cured but the troublesome pokemons are not there... I went ahead and went to look for the other 4 pokemons (Clefable, Dragonite, Greninja and Chansey), but only Greninja was in the indicated place. I went back to talk to Sailor Darlow, but he doesn't take me to Fullmoon Island. I don't know what to do anymore, I tried to talk to all the npcs again but nothing happened, I would like you to help me

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. You should be able to continue the quest by talking to Mismagius located in Acuity Lakefront .
Keep me aware if you still have issues completing the quest.

Have a nice day.

"Justice is not something that can be expressed in mere words."

6 minutes ago, SrKenny said:

Yes thanks. Now it looks like the quest will continue normally. Thanks for the help and sorry if I caused any inconvenience.

3.png

Hi, @SrKenny

So are your issues all solved and now able to keep on the quest?

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

• Like 2

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love