Some Suggestions

Wreck

131633 when you go to catch a legendary you should be prepared to catch it... if you dont there is a punishment. People wouldnt trade mew because it is a unique reward.

The problem is that if you catch mew and it has bad ivs, then someone who catches a mew with good ivs will have an edge in pvp. There is nothing you can do beyond get lucky to obtain a good mew. It isn't like this for any other pokemon in the game, because you can trade for better ones or farm them yourself. There should be a way for everyone to have a competitive mew if they are willing to spend enough time. It shouldn't be easy, but it should be possible.

131633 when you go to catch a legendary you should be prepared to catch it... if you dont there is a punishment. People wouldnt trade mew because it is a unique reward.

The problem is that if you catch mew and it has bad ivs, then someone who catches a mew with good ivs will have an edge in pvp. There is nothing you can do beyond get lucky to obtain a good mew. It isn't like this for any other pokemon in the game, because you can trade for better ones or farm them yourself. There should be a way for everyone to have a competitive mew if they are willing to spend enough time. It shouldn't be easy, but it should be possible.

Mew isnt even that OP.

Mew isnt even that OP.

I never said it was. Regardless of the scale, it is still a problem. Not to mention the legendaries that have yet to be added that might only be catchable in the same way.

131866 But it has already been confirmed mew wont be in rankeds in the future... When they add more legendaries
Do you have a link to where this was said?

Mew isnt even that OP.

I never said it was. Regardless of the scale, it is still a problem. Not to mention the legendaries that have yet to be added that might only be catchable in the same way.

131866 But it has already been confirmed mew wont be in rankeds in the future... When they add more legendaries
Do you have a link to where this was said?

I dont have a link or printscreen but i have asked some of these questions to a gm ingame and what he told me was "Once we add more legendaries they wont be played in ranked" so i believe so