Hi, I've never played Pokemon before!

Hey there! I'm Sailboatism, but you can call me Sail if you'd prefer! I just started playing PRO this week and from the title you can guess, this is the first time I've ever played Pokemon before! I had a sad childhood apparently :Angry: I am completely addicted to this game, and I'm hoping to stick around because I'm progressing quite well in the hours I've played. I'm hoping that this community will keep me active, too. In other gaming life, I also play League of Legends, Summoners War (mobile), Guild Wars 2, Warframe, and I dabble every now and then into others. (My main game used to be Mabinogi, but Nexon killed me. If you ever want to talk to me about the good old days, hmu!)

Other news: I'm a student, an avid reader and writer, reddit browser, a sometimes sketcher, a used-to-be dancer, an anime/manga fan, and a whole lot of other stuff! I love talking to people and making friends, so I enjoy chats :Angel: If you would like to be friends in game or such, let me know or add me! (Same ign :Heart-eyes: )

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, Captain! :D

Thirty seconds until minions spawn.. c:

Welcome in PRO! And yes, you had a sad childhood. But, at least, you play PRO now (btw, being addicted to it is completely normal) :p

131618 Other news: I'm a student, an avid reader and writer, reddit browser, a sometimes sketcher, a used-to-be dancer, an anime/manga fan, and a whole lot of other stuff!

How can you be all of those things at once, I'm barely a person and you are like 3 :v

Anyway, enjoy :)

EDIT: I don't know what "dabble" means, but I like this word. Dabble kill. Dabble latte. ... Ok I'm gonna take off

[glow=green]Welcome to PRO sail =)[/glow] Enjoy your awesome pokemon adventure, and if you need help you can either check out game guides here on the forums or pm me or other members of the community and i'm sure you will get help, Happy gaming.

pokemon art zertziese.jpg

MecanoJilano

Ah! A league player! o: What champ do you main

I'm actually like half a person 'cause I'm only functional every now and then, let's be honest. c: But it does seem like I do a lot ;_;

ALSO: dabble means doing something not really serious, just for fun!

zertziese1

Thank you very much!

Kanmuruu

This guide was really helpful - the battle chart was amazing! Thank you very much c:

PlutoIsNot12

Thank you!

XxAkashixX

That's cool! c: Thank you!

godlv

Yes! I've been using a lot of guides from here but also ones I've searched up such as battle charts and it has been really helpful! Thank you c:

132010 Ah! A league player! o: What champ do you main

I'm actually like half a person 'cause I'm only functional every now and then, let's be honest. c: But it does seem like I do a lot ;_;

ALSO: dabble means doing something not really serious, just for fun!

Main AP carry midlane, mostly Velkoz and Lux but can play almost all of them; sometimes, I pick Kha'zix mid as well, and I've start playing Zed again few days ago. And when I happen to be top, I only play Shen xD

What about you tho? :p

Haha, okay, and thanks :3