Question regarding NPC

Talir

PRO Username: Talir

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing special, just fighting NPC's mostly. The usual

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

None, I wanted to try and relog but didn't wanna deal with the massive queue just for this, unless I really had to of course. I tried the ballroom and walking passed the guard blocking the staircase.. No luck

Description and Message

Hey guys, well I was on the SSAnne making my way trough all the rooms, when I came to the third floor and had to battle this evil looking kid, he had 2 guys surrounding him, one on his left and on on his right. I somehow barely managed to kill both of them and joyfully made my way down to my room to heal up, when I came back to fight the actual guy he was nowhere to be found. Did I just not read the dialog and was this supposed to happen, or.. Did I somehow made him glitch out?

Image: (People surrounding me are clearly fighting him, or something lol): https://i.gyazo.com/a109b96b9e072bd8e62e7f5a7aebfb72.png

131893 Well, I can safely say he's not here.. There's still a couple of people down here in ''Battle!'' so I'll just continue scouting the rest of the ship

Did u fight him already? And did u met and say with all NPCs for do quest of captain before reach to this point?

Hey MayElesa, thanks for the reply! I honestly can't safely say, I'm about to clear every room again to be a 100% certain. I'll let you know as soon as I'm done!

131893 Well, I can safely say he's not here.. There's still a couple of people down here in ''Battle!'' so I'll just continue scouting the rest of the ship

Did u fight him already? And did u met and say with all NPCs for do quest of captain before reach to this point?

There was indeed something I didn't find yet, I missed the Pecha berry. Thank you so much for pointing it out, I was looking for NPC'S instead of item's, silly me. Thanks again! Highly appreciated