Level-Up Fast LoL [Level-Up Guide]

Frylock

coollogo_com-4659258.png.753ae530d4f1b110e3f9c1ba4974576b.png

Hello one and all present here and welcome to the new guide of How to Level Up Fast without wasting your Focus Sashes. Mostly everyone know about this trick but I have seen many newbies who don't know how to level up fast so this guide is mainly for newbies, mostly those guyzz use a False Swipe pokemon to level up and waste there focus sash, So in this guide I'm gonna tell you how to stop wasting your Focus Sashes while Levelling up your pokemon, So let's start without wasting time as always I won't write too much only come to the point so let's begin.

coollogo_com-245892427.png.d5f4508cd2dc5d8d5f86d4f63b43ed38.png

So guyzz there are again two type of teams which can help you How to Level Up Fast

First team is Perish Mismaguis

Untitled.png.5016db4c41e24092ee5b31f2e0a7dcd1.png

So this is our First Fast Level-Upper Level up fast (pokepast.es)

What are the Requirements for this Team??

This is the easiest and best way to Level-Up Fast without wasting any Focus Sash and therefore I recommend to use this team for everyone.

- First. We need any TRASH / DECENT / EPIC LEVEL 70 MISMAGIUS with moveset: PERISH-SONGPROTECTMEMENTO.

So that's it we are gonna take in our party with your pokemon which you want to Level-Up

coollogo_com-1465035.png.9c6488bc6960244a01945cc19bf5c5ec.png

- First. We will start the battle with our LEVEL 70 MISMAGIUS and use the move PERISH-SONG This Move will make the Opponent Pokemon alive for only 3 TURNS That Means Your Opponent will stay alive for next 3 TURNS only.

- Second. Once we are done with the PERISH-SONG we will use a move known as PROTECT This will Block your Opponent's Move while Attacking to You and now we are done with the 2 TURNS.

- Third. Now use MEMENTO It will [Come here and let me hug you buddy] and Lowers your Opponent's Special Attack once we are dead with the MISMAGIUS switch it to your pokemon which you want to level up, and by this turn your opponent pokemon will Faint / Dead and your Pokemon will gain EXP and Level-Up Fast in just 3 TURNS.

That's it, now you can Level-Up fast to any Pokemon you want, from this team.

Second Team is Yawn LoL ( That's a Very KeK Name LoL )

Untitled.png.757b493c2a6f7fc3207e9293066916f1.png

So this is our Second Boss Team Untitled 4 (pokepast.es)

What are the Requirements for this Team??

This is little time Consuming team but still usable to Level-Up Fast without wasting any Focus Sash.

- First. We need any TRASH / DECENT / EPIC HIGH LEVEL pokemon with moveFALSE-SWIPE.

- Second. We need any TRASH / DECENT / EPIC LEVEL 60 pokemon with moveYawn.

So that's it we are gonna take in our party with your pokemon which you want to Level-Up

coollogo_com-1465035.png.9c6488bc6960244a01945cc19bf5c5ec.png

- First. We will start the battle with our HIGH LEVEL pokemon and use the move FALSE-SWIPE This Move will make the Opponent Pokemon alive till 1 HP NOTE: THIS MOVE WILL NEVER KILL THE OPPONENT POKEMON and now we will use this move until our HIGH LEVEL pokemon is DEAD / FAINT.

- Second. Once we are done with the FALSE-SWIPE we will switch our LEVEL 60 pokemon and use a move YAWN Yawn makes the target drowsy. At the end of the next turn, the drowsy Pokemon will fall asleep. If your YAWN pokemon is not Dead use the move DRAGON DANCE until you are dead in approximately the opponent pokemon will kill you in 2nd move and fall Asleep.

- Third. Now we can switch our Pokemon to the pokemon you want to level up and we can attack on it as it is Sleeping.

That's it, now you can Level-Up fast to any Pokemon you want, from this team.

So that's it I wanna tell you about these two Teams / Pokemon though Second team isn't new but still I put for the information

Now you guys can Level-Up fast without wasting your Focus Sashes, so now go and do your Level-Up in just 15-30 Minutes 

If anyone have any doubt regarding any team or pokemon above feel free to ask me here. 

Thank You and Have a Great Day!

Ojasvisharma26 | Frylock

1384155468_ojasvisharma26Frylock.png.fb207e0fbe060bc92bac92254994c492.png

• Like 6