I don't receive an activation Mail/Link

Blubb340

PRO Username: Blubb340

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

I saw a youtube video about your game and after that I tried to register myself and downloaded the file from your page. Nothing special I think^^

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Well, the frist thing I did after build my fist account (Blubb340) was wait. After a few hours I made a second Accound (The_Investor) on another E-Mail address. After 24 hours both e-mail folders do not receive an acitation mail. the spam folders are emty too. I thought maybe it was a bug and I tried a third account (BisasamFTW) on the same e-mail as my first, but after a few hours, nothing too. Then I thought maybe there is an issue with the names I choosed and I tried out a fourth one (BlubbLP). But nothing too. Then I wrote this post^^

Description and Message

I hope someone can help me. I would really like to play your awesome game.

Best Regards and have a nice day! :)

Blubb

Ok, I solved the problem. I think if you don't have a gmail account, you can't play here -.- gmx and web does not work. No link was send to me. GMail, within a few secends...... Problem solved^^

best regards, blubb

Check your spam mail, Junk or etc.. & No, You don't have to sign up using Gmail only, I'm using Hotmail.

“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”

“Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.”