People getting stuck

Danthealpaca

Is there anything that can be done about all the people getting stuck and then spamming every chat with "im stuck please help"?

they get told that they can either relog, or /ref and they just get mad and keep spamming the chat. someone suggested a script that auto-boots anyone who constantly spams chat with "stuck".

131981 Is there anything that can be done about all the people getting stuck and then spamming every chat with "im stuck please help"?

they get told that they can either relog, or /ref and they just get mad and keep spamming the chat. someone suggested a script that auto-boots anyone who constantly spams chat with "stuck".

When it happens is because the server need a reboot and most of the times it happens shortly (such it has happen not so long ago, so I think you are referring to the same stuck problem I had today).

From 2015: I'm still here

131981 Is there anything that can be done about all the people getting stuck and then spamming every chat with "im stuck please help"?

Already have /ref script, however the best way only relog atm. Sadly, cannot block people in all chat to say "stuck" :Cry:

True, but the relog procedure takes time and alot of ppl prefer not to relog unles it is absolutly necessary. Being stuck just sucks because you have to queue up again. if the queue is like 300 it is not that big of a deal. If the queue is like 1200, that is like half an hour of waiting. Some ppl just lack the patience.

yeah, when you tell people to /ref, they say "that doesn't work."

and when you tell them to relog, it's "No!, I don't wanna wait for an hour."

i personally dont mind relogging, but I'm always in help chat trying to help out, and people flood the chat and its impossible to see any of the actual questions.

I have those issues as well and most of the time i just have to re-log. By then, I'm behind 1000 other players trying to log on, which is when I usually just stop playing PRO and take a break. I can see why people are frustrated by that, especially if they are younger and don't understand all the mechanics of how a server works. You just have to be patience with them and explain in great detail on how to help them.