I can't participate in the fishing contest

Jinyu9

Sorry,It's still me. The previous topic was locked. But my problem still hasn't been solved. This is the second time I can't participate in the fishing contset. Like last time, when I came to the fishing island to participate in the contset, I was just about to enter the lake,the picture directly jumped to that I had finished the contest and left and couldn't participate again. Is this also a bug? Or am I missing something?I haven't been able to join the fishing contest twice.  I really want to participate in the contest.I look forward to your reply.

2525258.jpg.237b5201fbe1d83d2b8cc12d518bf898.jpg

Hello @Jinyu9,
Sorry for the inconvenience and late reply. Can you try to go to the bridge part to trigger the dialogue now (As long as before the Contest start)? And after that, can you try to talk with Expert Fisherman to check if you have unclaimed rewards or not?
image.png.295fa2e4365b278c560ad10666057d1b.png

The issue happens as you left Corsica Island before the previous Fishing Contest end, so doing steps above should be able to reset your progress on Fishing Contest so that you are able to join the next one. If you still not able to join Fishing Contest, feel free to let me know. Have a good day!

SaltedCoffee

• Like 1
image.png.8f1bfbe3671ee01c02a6eab95bc51ca0.png

General Support | Bugs Report Center | PRO Rules

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be fed to the shark.

17 hours ago, SaltedCoffee said:

Hello @Jinyu9,
Sorry for the inconvenience and late reply. Can you try to go to the bridge part to trigger the dialogue now (As long as before the Contest start)? And after that, can you try to talk with Expert Fisherman to check if you have unclaimed rewards or not?
image.png.295fa2e4365b278c560ad10666057d1b.png

The issue happens as you left Corsica Island before the previous Fishing Contest end, so doing steps above should be able to reset your progress on Fishing Contest so that you are able to join the next one. If you still not able to join Fishing Contest, feel free to let me know. Have a good day!

SaltedCoffee

Bro,thank you very much for your help. My problem is solved. Just like you said .ty