Item Disapear

Elv

I was doing ev train for my scyther with macho brace, but in the middle of training the macho brace is gone, i don't know why, can admin check it, is there any bug, or any something wrong? I need an explanation please

Hi @Elv,
Can you check if the macho brace is in your backpack? You might accidentally click on it and return it to bag. 

SaltedCoffee

• Like 1
image.png.8f1bfbe3671ee01c02a6eab95bc51ca0.png

General Support | Bugs Report Center | PRO Rules

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be fed to the shark.

26 minutes ago, Elv said:

I did, but it isn't there sir

Hi, our GM has checked that you have a macho brace on your Jangmo-o. Can you confirm is that the macho brace you've lost? If not, can you tell me where did you train your Scyther?

SaltedCoffee

• Like 1

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

34 minutes ago, SaltedCoffee said:

Hi, our GM has checked that you have a macho brace on your Jangmo-o. Can you confirm is that the macho brace you've lost? If not, can you tell me where did you train your Scyther?

SaltedCoffee

No i have 2 macho brace and i give it to jangmo o and scyther, but one of that is gone, i train my scyther on route 31

2 hours ago, SaltedCoffee said:

SaltedCoffee

Or is it possible to check my trade history? I buy it a few hours before its gone, maybe that guy is scammer, he don't give me the brace, he just lend it to me, maybe. Sorry i cant give the evidence i didnt took ss while transaction.

1 hour ago, Elv said:

Or is it possible to check my trade history? I buy it a few hours before its gone, maybe that guy is scammer, he don't give me the brace, he just lend it to me, maybe. Sorry i cant give the evidence i didnt took ss while transaction.

Hi, according to our GM, you have successfully trade a Macho Brace. I have checked the spawns in Route 31, there are no Pokemon that can use "Switcheroo" or "Trick" to take your item away. In this case, by any chance, you might accidentally drag the Macho Brace into "Trash Can", which made no record of the item in your account. 

SaltedCoffee

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SaltedCoffee said:

Hi, according to our GM, you have successfully trade a Macho Brace. I have checked the spawns in Route 31, there are no Pokemon that can use "Switcheroo" or "Trick" to take your item away. In this case, by any chance, you might accidentally drag the Macho Brace into "Trash Can", which made no record of the item in your account. 

SaltedCoffee

So that mean my macho brace is literally gone? Or any something i can do?

Edited by Elv

10 minutes ago, Elv said:

So that mean my macho brace is literally gone? Or any something i can do?

Hi, I'm sorry to say this, but yes, if the item is drag into the Trash Can, there's nothing we can do about it.

SaltedCoffee

• Like 1

• Maisa locked this topic