Warapig, if you're looking for me

Sinubrius

Bruh, I swear I'm not scamming you. Went to relog, got caught in a cue.

Your Tentacruel didn't register in my team when we traded, which is why I needed to relog. For some reason instead of getting your Tentacruel, I just got a blank space, so that made trading it back pretty difficult.

Are mods aware of a bug like this? Haven't successfully relogged yet, so no idea if this will fix it. Will remove this if it does fix it.

132645 Bruh, I swear I'm not scamming you. Went to relog, got caught in a cue.

Your Tentacruel didn't register in my team when we traded, which is why I needed to relog. For some reason instead of getting your Tentacruel, I just got a blank space, so that made trading it back pretty difficult.

And mods aware of a bug like this? Haven't successfully relogged yet, so no idea if this will fix it. Will remove this if it does fix it.

Did you tell him about this issue before relog? From your said, I think that is lagging issues, so it will best if u said to him about this, and then tell him wait/add friend before relog. It will avoid for almost your cases :Grin:

And mods aware of a bug like this? Haven't successfully relogged yet, so no idea if this will fix it. Will remove this if it does fix it.

Did you tell him about this issue before relog? From your said, I think that is lagging issues, so it will best if u said to him about this, and then tell him wait/add friend before relog. It will avoid for almost your cases :Grin:

I didn't think I'd get caught in a cue, so I didn't mention the issue, just told him to wait while I relogged.

Are you on Blue server? Maybe you can tell him to come on the forums and read this.

I didn't think I'd get caught in a cue, so I didn't mention the issue, just told him to wait while I relogged.

Are you on Blue server? Maybe you can tell him to come on the forums and read this.

Sr, I am not in there. But you can use /friend Bruh to add friend him, and then tell him after you ingame. Sr cannot help you in that cases

Sr, I am not in there. But you can use /friend Bruh to add friend him, and then tell him after you ingame. Sr cannot help you in that cases

Yeah I know about all that. Cheers anyway