Moemon mod

Louvie

Yeah, they look cute, but they don't look like Pokemons anymore (because they're not, they're just girls xD), therefore I guess it won't ever be a thing here :p

132769 But it will good for npc/cloth rather than into pokemon

I agree; I already have the Stantler pajamas and antlers while mounting one, it's fun xD Would be funnier if more "full set" would be dispo haha

with honesty, no.

“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”

“Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.”

132696 Moemon :Heart-eyes:

Would be great if it was a moemon mod for PRO, for those like me who love moemon mod hehe.

Anyway, i don't know if it would be difficult to add moemon mod, but i think it would be a good thing for PRO

I know the devs will never make this game moddable.

From 2015: I'm still here

132756 For those curious, the Moemon mod looks like this:

35jklyv.jpg

Personally I love the artwork, I think a lot of love and talent has gone into these sprites and I always use the mod when I do a Nuzlocke run with friends. If it's at all possible to mod PRO without the program being flagged as cheating (does PRO check the game client for cheating files? I don't know) then it'd be cool to see this mod make it's way into PRO.

132707Ty for your answer =,= and plz don't make the game as Fake :Ambivalent:

What do you mean by 'making the game as fake?'

Personaly, I love this art. But it will good for npc/cloth rather than into pokemon. However, it depend on the dev then :Grin:

i agree with this. I think this would be good for player clothing, but not for a proper mod (which I wouldn't honesly like) and also the devs will not allow to develop mods on this game.

From 2015: I'm still here