crash

Dadouprox

132711 please 2 safaris lost by crash --'

Sorry to hear about your loss, but you're not the only one, and nothing can be done about that.

Again, "Given that we are in LIVE BETA the game is still under development. Crashes and bugs are expected to happen any moment."

Hope you'll have more luck with your next safaris ;)

Sorry to hear about your loss, but you're not the only one, and nothing can be done about that.

Again, "Given that we are in LIVE BETA the game is still under development. Crashes and bugs are expected to happen any moment."

i can understand it's a beta but lost more money it's a bit hard. if can't know when can go in safari not fun lol

i can understand it's a beta but lost more money it's a bit hard. if can't know when can go in safari not fun lol

Today the servers are unstable. Avoid to go in the safary today and wait for the servers to be more stable (in the past I lost a lot of money in the safari, so I understand you).

From 2015: I'm still here

The best way to go safari - when after server cash or reboot, at downtime players. That will be surly for u to safety go safari :Ambivalent: Sr for your inconvenience