Old Man Trevor is in my way...

Eurythmy

1. 1.

PRO Username: Eurythmy

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Advanced Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

I walked up into cerulean cave 2f. I met Old Man Trevor, but at the same time I encountered a pokemon. Then I walked one step right, and he followed me; blocking my path out of there.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I'm currently trying to kill all my level 100 pokemon, but it takes time and I really don't want to lose my money...

Description and Message

Old Man Trevor is blocking my path out of Cerulean Cave 2F

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8xMTE2MjU1NDE2MjY0MzM1MzYvMTY1MTQzNzU5NDg1NTM0MjA5L3d0Zl90cmV2b3IuUE5HIn0.mL7jqVVoCleRCstY196siWeaWQk.PNG?width=373&height=300

132802 PRO Username: Eurythmy

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Advanced Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

I walked up into cerulean cave 2f. I met Old Man Trevor, but at the same time I encountered a pokemon. Then I walked one step right, and he followed me; blocking my path out of there.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I'm currently trying to kill all my level 100 pokemon, but it takes time and I really don't want to lose my money...

Description and Message

Old Man Trevor is blocking my path out of Cerulean Cave 2F

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8xMTE2MjU1NDE2MjY0MzM1MzYvMTY1MTQzNzU5NDg1NTM0MjA5L3d0Zl90cmV2b3IuUE5HIn0.mL7jqVVoCleRCstY196siWeaWQk.PNG?width=373&height=300

You can use escape rope for safety comeback PC

Another trick - fighting with wild pokemon, and log out in battle process. When u relog, u will be move into PC without losing money :Shy:

132815 There's no other way out, @bluwara

I don't have escape ropes on me, I guess I'll have to be okay with the queue... thanks @MayElesa

When in trouble, Always Log Out. Solves the issue 99% but if there's another way then try it.

“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”

“Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.”