Plz introduce a lifetime membership

Dlowe1229

I think introduceing a lifetime Member ship would be great for people instead of 5 dollars a month make it like 60 dollars for a whole year that way people wouldent have to strain with always putting in the credit cards or paypal info just think this would help people in the long run for people that want to be yealy members

A reason to do this. The game lives on those donations. No donations = no game.

If you make a lifetime membership the donation would drop, so, as a player I hope this system does noto change in that way.

From 2015: I'm still here

133202 A reason to do this. The game lives on those donations. No donations = no game.

If you make a lifetime membership the donation would drop, so, as a player I hope this system does noto change in that way.

why would it drop? membership costs 5usd for a month right?

so there is 12 months in a year

5x12=60

lets say if a x user buys membership for a year they would make same amount of money from that user if he had paid 5dollars each month

another thing is that some people might buy a year membership and quit pro after like 5months of playing, but still pro would have made 60usd from that, but if the user pays for monthly membership than pro would make only 25from him.

Anyway i dont see a reason why this yearly membership shouldn't be an option.

133202 A reason to do this. The game lives on those donations. No donations = no game.

5x12=60

lets say if a x user buys membership for a year they would make same amount of money from that user if he had paid 5dollars each month

another thing is that some people might buy a year membership and quit pro after like 5months of playing, but still pro would have made 60usd from that, but if the user pays for monthly membership than pro would make only 25from him.

This could be implemented but the Life time thingy nope

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

5x12=60

This could be implemented but the Life time thingy nope

Well in the topic he said year :D

i think a year would be nice, not lifetime. And have it be $50 or $45 not $60 cause it makes it a better deal overall and many people who would pay for that wont use the whole time anyways. Like how microsoft does with msp on xbox. this is all my opinion/idea to add onto this convo :)

ayylmao