Mega stone, Quest & Legend Service

Bermie25

Welcome to my service shop! 

Current services I sell: 

Any type of quests, ex: Subway quest, Trainers Valley etc.

All type of legendary quests. (Some annoying ones excluded)

Mega stones. (Abomasnow, Gengar, Aerodactyl, Salamence, Houndoom, Lucario and Steelix excluded)

Mega bracelet quest. 

PRICES: 

Easy Mega quest - 200K ( Normal mega quest without many requirements, ex: Alakazam, Bannete, Tyranitar)

Medium Mega quest - 300K ( Little harder quest with few more requirements (ex. Pokemon needed for quest), ex: Charizard X/Y , Kanto starters.

Hard Mega quest 450K - (Hard quest with lots of requirements, ex: Metagross, Swampert.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legendary Quest - 250K (Kyurem, Cresselia, Lake Guardians, Manaphy, Heatran etc.)

Hard Legendary Quest - 425K (Legendary birds, Volcanion, Diancie etc.)

Latis, Jirachi, Mew, Celebi, Force of Nature 300K

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Story quests (Subway, Trainers Valley etc.)

Spoiler

TOS

1. How long I take per service depends on the quest. For easy quests such as Subway or easy legendaries it shouldn't take

me longer than a day or two. Also a factor that you should consider is, that you may be or may not be the first person in line,

which means that im maybe currently doing service for other people and that your service is put in line. 

2. Prices can always differ, depending if you have Pokemon already prepared for the quest, which saves me time and you money. 

3. If the mega stone you choose is a mega stone obtained by doing the Bug Catching Contest, times may differ, because I can't

control the spawns of the area. 

4. If I happen to find Pokemon while doing the quest, I can always take those pokemon and they will be mine. 

5. Items obtained while doing the quest (Bug catching rewards, ex: Wings, Items, Pve coins) will be yours and will stay on the account.

6. I will NOT do ANY dex service for the legendary quests. So you have to prepare the needed Evolutions or Pokedex entrys.

I will not do them for you!

7. Note that the times I mention are maybe not accurate, because of things that came in my way. Example: Maintenance,

World Quest, Internet Problems etc. 

8. Payment methods are Cash, Coin Capsules, IV Rerolls. (Coin Capsule = 400K ; IV Reroll = 700K) 

You can contact me ingame: Bermie25 or on Discord: nois#0008 if you have more questions, or want to buy my service!

image.png.ed49b42440716659657cd4e905c4b66e.png

(Account information only be shared per discord chat!)

Ever heard of the best guild on Silver? No? Neither have I, but check out New Leaf anyways. 👍

• 2 months later...
  • Doakes locked this topic