So, i have this murkrow

Kokas

1. 1.

Yeah, i got this random murkrow that looks interesting

D8DFV6P.png

Now the trick part is that i dont realy know what do do with him (move set and evs)

Since imo it have nice ivs and what id say a fine nature and the hidden abilitie prankester, I would like to know any opinions.

Maybe i will sell it maybe not :confused:

Full Steel type trainer

133574 Yeah, i got this random murkrow that looks interesting

D8DFV6P.png

Now the trick part is that i dont realy know what do do with him (move set and evs)

Since imo it have nice ivs and what id say a fine nature and the hidden abilitie prankester, I would like to know any opinions.

Hi you can use this https://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/honchkrow/ as reference :Grin: And if you don't use it ;) u can sell it to me

D8DFV6P.png

Imo, yes, the nature is good, however it's sad that his lower IVs are in speed :/ Still playable tho, ofc

I'd therefore suggest Sucker Punch in order to have a "priority" stabbed move

133583 Theres this magical thing wich you can ask ANY question to and it will have the answer to it! Don't believe me?

It's called google! truly amazing :Grin:

I'm gonna quote Singham here

"You could just ignore the said thread if you are not willing to answer them."

D8DFV6P.png

Imo, yes, the nature is good, however it's sad that his lower IVs are in speed :/ Still playable tho, ofc

I'd therefore suggest Sucker Punch in order to have a "priority" stabbed move

133583 Theres this magical thing wich you can ask ANY question to and it will have the answer to it! Don't believe me?

It's called google! truly amazing :Grin:

I'm gonna quote Singham here

"You could just ignore the said thread if you are not willing to answer them."

Best quote Mecano ;)

Well first ty for the opinions.

Ofc i know all those sites, but those sites are not specifically for PRO where theres no breed, but instead luck. So I prefer community opinions, because honchkrow is one of those pokemon where u can have diferent builds. For example instead of going for a sweeper like it usually goes. Duo to his high ivs and the prankster, maybe i could build him annoyer. Thats why i ask here for opinions.

Also i want to say that if u have nothing good to say, then better say nothing.

PS: Ik not the right place but if u rly rly want to buy it. I just play on blue server so its from there

Full Steel type trainer

133621 Well first ty for the opinions.

Ofc i know all those sites, but those sites are not specifically for PRO where theres no breed, but instead luck. So I prefer community opinions, because honchkrow is one of those pokemon where u can have diferent builds. For example instead of going for a sweeper like it usually goes. Duo to his high ivs and the prankster, maybe i could build him annoyer. Thats why i ask here for opinions.

Also i want to say that if u have nothing good to say, then better say nothing.

PS: Ik not the right place but if u rly rly want to buy it. I just play on blue server so its from there

Sadly I am in Red :/

However, your murkow cannot do special sweeper

In my opinion

252atk|252hp|6spd and you need decide if you want evolve it or not. It will decide your strategy and moveset + hold item too. As evolve will make your abi into moxie and reduce the speed, but not evolve will make annoy enemy very much by franker abi :Grin: