[TOOL] How To Get Guild Applications From A Google Form Directly Into a Discord Channel

Willsixtysix

Hello, as a new member of this community I've taken a hard look at some of the Guilds in the community and really noticed that some of their applications can be a bit mismanaged, or your application to a guild can get buried on a thread. I'm here to help you introduce a method created by a friend of mine - Kelo, which allow you to have a Google Form application get sent directly into a Discord channel into your Guild's Discord, so you can directly take a look at it there, and everything is in one simple and easy to see place. It's important to note that this does not give access to your Discord to anyone, or your Google form. This is simply a custom coded script that works within your Google Form. 

Here's an example as to how it would show up in your Guild's Discord -

68747470733a2f2f70696c6c6f772e732d756c2e65752f36657638395a364a

Here's the Github link from Kelo's Github - https://github.com/Kelo/Google-Forms-to-Discord-Extended 
There you will find the script and easy to follow instructions on how to add it, customize it even further etc. 

Of course all credit goes to the developer - Kelo and his hard work and effort to the project. I truly think this will allow Guild's to have a more streamlined recruitment process. 

Edited by WillSixtySix

• Willsixtysix changed the title to [TOOL] How To Get Guild Applications From A Google Form Directly Into a Discord Channel