Pokemon Revolution Online / Pro Client

Jason225598

Just asking are the makers of this great pokemon inspired game ever going to do something about that (nintendo pokemon)

Can just shut down there hard work (game)

Think about pokemmo they are in the save spot they use roms so that they are in the save 

I think pokemon Revolution Online is one of the best or maybe The Best pokemon fan game project i have ever seen but i dont want that to be ruined by nintendo do thats why im begging the creators to start using the feature that players needs the rom an Actual copy of the game to be able to play the game 

With that nobody should ever worry about the game being shut down by nintendo

I think this would be an absolute needed feature for the game to be save from nintendo 

12 minutes ago, Jason225598 said:

Just asking are the makers of this great pokemon inspired game ever going to do something about that (nintendo pokemon)

Can just shut down there hard work (game)

Think about pokemmo they are in the save spot they use roms so that they are in the save 

I think pokemon Revolution Online is one of the best or maybe The Best pokemon fan game project i have ever seen but i dont want that to be ruined by nintendo do thats why im begging the creators to start using the feature that players needs the rom an Actual copy of the game to be able to play the game 

With that nobody should ever worry about the game being shut down by nintendo

I think this would be an absolute needed feature for the game to be save from nintendo 

Please!!!!