New Trainer on board :D

Heyoooo my fellow amigos and amigas :Smile: , I have recently just started playing PRO and I am enjoying it to the max. I started in the Red server and if you ever see me hit me up with a hello. Whelp that's all I got to say for now :Angel: . Happy trials to all you trainers. :Shy:

134388 Heyoooo my fellow amigos and amigas :Smile: , I have recently just started playing PRO and I am enjoying it to the max. I started in the Red server and if you ever see me hit me up with a hello. Whelp that's all I got to say for now :Angel: . Happy trials to all you trainers.

Hi ! Welcome and may the odds ever be in your favor!

.. Wait, that's something else. Be the very best! :Smile:

134388 Heyoooo my fellow amigos and amigas :Smile: , I have recently just started playing PRO and I am enjoying it to the max. I started in the Red server and if you ever see me hit me up with a hello. Whelp that's all I got to say for now :Angel: . Happy trials to all you trainers. :Shy:

Welcome to Pro, I hope you enjoy this game !

XAjjFkm.gif4zV2KpM.png

134388 Heyoooo my fellow amigos and amigas :Smile: , I have recently just started playing PRO and I am enjoying it to the max. I started in the Red server and if you ever see me hit me up with a hello. Whelp that's all I got to say for now :Angel: . Happy trials to all you trainers. :Shy:

Welcome to PRO mate ^^ I am also in Red server, so if you met me sometimes :D say hi together then