APK issues Android TV

Sinthrill

I have an Android TV device (Hisense HiSmart 2K ATV4) and am attempting to play the game on it. I managed to get the apk installed and the terms and conditions accepted without issue, but then the game crashes when loading prior to reaching the login screen. Plenty of free space is available on the TV and controls are not a concern, so I'm at a bit of a loss as to why the app would crash. Are there logs saved anywhere that I could find that might give me an idea of what the issue is?

7 hours ago, Sinthrill said:

I have an Android TV device (Hisense HiSmart 2K ATV4) and am attempting to play the game on it. I managed to get the apk installed and the terms and conditions accepted without issue, but then the game crashes when loading prior to reaching the login screen. Plenty of free space is available on the TV and controls are not a concern, so I'm at a bit of a loss as to why the app would crash. Are there logs saved anywhere that I could find that might give me an idea of what the issue is?

Hi, @Sinthrill

Can you provide us a screenshot of the game client when the crash happens?

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

Hmm.. its weird to hear that the game client isnt working on your TV.

Can you try update your TV software and clear up your cache before starting the app?

I'll be waiting for your reply.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

Cache has been cleared, cleared data too. TV is up to date with Android version, restarted TV after clearing cache and data again for good measure. Still crashes at the same spot. What version of Android is required to play? TV has Android 9 on it currently, which I would assume to be compatible since most apps are either 6.0+ or 8.0+