Manga You've "Probably" Never Heard Of. [v1.03]

Phantom0x0

1. 1.

Here are a few mangas that I like that you might have never heard of. Some of these are incomplete but have enough chapters to keep you busy xP

Manga

• Psyren. 146 Chapters, Tags: Action - Adventure - Fantasy - Romance - Sci-fi - Shounen - Super Power - Supernatural :Heart: :Heart:
    666 Satan. 76 Chapters, Tags: Action - Adventure - Comedy - Fantasy - Shounen (Created by the younger brother of the guy who created Naruto)
    Witch Hunter. 144 Chapters, Tags: Action - Adventure - Comedy - Fantasy - Shounen - Supernatural
    Change 123. 60 Chapters, Tags: Action - Comedy - Ecchi - Harem - Martial Arts - Mature - Romance - Seinen
    MAR. 161 Chapters, Tags: Action - Comedy - Fantasy - Shounen
    Ubel Blatt. 129 Chapters, Tags: Action - Adventure - Ecchi - Fantasy - Seinen
    1/2 Prince. 73 Chapters, Tags: Action - Adventure - Comedy - Fantasy - Gender Bender - Romance - Sci-Fi
    ID. 178 Chapters, Tags: Action - Adventure - Fantasy - Shounen
    History's Strongest Disciple. 584 Chapters, Tags: Action - Comedy - Ecchi - Martial Arts - Shounen
    Arata Kangatari. 217 Chapters, Tags: Action - Fantasy - Shounen
    Ares. 181 Chapters, Tags: Action - Adventure - Drama - Shounen
    Kandachime. 45 Chapters, Tags: Action - Ecchi - Martial Arts - Supernatural
    Deadman Wonderland. Read it you already know the rest xP
    Tough. 307 Chapters, Tags: Action - Martial Arts - Mature - Seinen - Sports - Tragedy
    Yureka. 220 Chapters, Tags: Action - Adventure - Comedy - Fantasy - Shounen
    EXEcutional. 23 Chapters, Tags: Action - Adventure - Comedy - Sci-Fi - Shounen
    Zombie-Loan. 83 Chapters, Tags: Action - Adventure - Comedy - Drama - Horror - Shounen - Supernatural
    Taboo-Tattoo. 32 Chapters, Tags: Action - Martial Arts - Mystery - Seinen - Supernatural
    Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru. 303 Chapters, Tags: Martial Arts
    UQ Holder!. 62 Chapters, Tags: Action - Fantasy - Shounen
    The Breaker. 72 Chapters, Tags: Action - Comedy - Martial Arts - School Life
    The Breaker: New Waves. 198 Chapters, Tags: Action - Comedy - Drama - Martial Arts - Romance - School Life - Shounen
    Area D - Inou Ryouiki. 106 Chapters, Tags: Action - Shounen - Supernatural
    Bloody Monday. 96 Chapters, Tags: Action - Drama - Shounen
    Bloody Monday S2. 68 Chapters, Tags: Action - Drama - School Life - Sci-Fi - Shounen
    Bloody Monday Last Season. 36 Chapters, Tags: Action - Drama - Psychological - Romance - Sci-Fi - Shounen
    Cage of Eden. 185 Chapters, Tags: Action - Drama - Ecchi - Fantasy - Horror - Psychological - Romance - Shounen

Manwha

• Girl's of the Wild's. 183 Chapters, Tags: Action - Comedy - Drama - Harem - Martial Arts - Romance - Shounen - Slice of Life
    Tower of God. 228 Chapters, Tags: Action - Adventure - Drama - Fantasy - Mystery - Romance - Supernatural
    Kubera. 235 Chapters, Tags: Action - Adventure - Comedy - Fantasy - Shounen
    Soul Cartel. 172, Tags: Action - Adventure - Comedy - Fantasy - Shounen - Supernatural
    Ability. 60, Tags: Action - Adventure - Shounen - Supernatural
    Transfer Student Storm Bringer. 92 Chapters (plus a reboot in the works) Tags: Action - Comedy - School Life - Seinen

Let me know if there's something I've missed or one that deserves to be on the list (No mainstream please)

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Manga You've "Probably" Never Heard Of.

<t>Being a rabid reader, as you know Phantom. I've dabbled in some manga myself, here are some favorites.<br/>

<br/>

1. Devil-Devil <br/>

2. Ao no Exorcist <br/>

3. Air Gear <br/>

4. Izayakaku <br/>

5. Boku wa Ookami <br/>

6. Delinquent Lessons <br/>

7. Mirai Nikki <br/>

8. Shirogane no Ou <br/>

9. EXEcutional <br/>

10. Taboo-Tattoo <br/>

11. Amai Akuma ga Warru <br/>

12. Zombie-Loan <br/>

13. Dragon Who <br/>

14. Another<br/>

<br/>

Most of these don't update weekly, which bums me out, but a lot of them are really good. Sorry I don't have tags for you, these are just off the top of my head.</t>

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

Re: Manga You've "Probably" Never Heard Of.

<t>Thanks for the list Gaw, I'm not a big fan of anything that doesn't have "Action" as a tag so a few of these are out of my wheelhouse. There are a few here I've never heard of like EXEcutional and Zombie Loan so I'm gonna add them to my read list. Btw if you liked EXEcutional there's one that has 200+ chapters thats pretty similar called Yureka that I forgot to add to my list. Thanks for the suggestions, I was running out of things to read xP.</t>

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

Re: Manga You've "Probably" Never Heard Of. [updated]

<r>Technically Girl the Wild's is a manwha<br/>

<br/>

I'll add these<br/>

Manwhas:

<LIST><s>

• </s>
    <LI>The God Of Highschool<br/>
    Tower of God<br/>
    Kubera<br/>
    Noblesse<br/>
    Soul Cartel<br/>
    Black Haze<br/>
    DICE: the cube that changes everything</LI><e>

</e></LIST>

Mangas:

<LIST><s>

• </s>
    <LI>Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru<br/>
    Boku no Hero Academia<br/>
    Nanatsu no Taizai<br/>
    UQ Holder!<br/>
    Sekirei<br/>
    Btooom!<br/>
    The Breaker<br/>
    The Breaker: New Waves(sequel)<br/>
    Area D - Inou Ryouiki<br/>
    King of Hell<br/>
    Freezing<br/>
    Hajime no Ippo(if you have the courage to read 1k chapters, which I did. 5 times)<br/>
    The World God Only Knows<br/>
    Rosario+Vampire (and Season II)<br/>
    Eyeshield 21<br/>
    Rurouni Kenshin<br/>
    Green Blood<br/>
    Shaman King<br/>
    Shaman King Flowers (currently at hold, magazine trouble)<br/>
    InuYasha<br/>
    Rave Master(Fairy Tail author)<br/>
    Air Gear<br/>
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn<br/>
    Bloody Monday (all 3 seasons)<br/>
    Gantz<br/>
    Cage of Eden</LI>
    <e>

</e></LIST>

Those stuck my mind now, maybe I'll add more</r>

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

0dAeKBv.png

Re: Manga You've "Probably" Never Heard Of. [updated]

<t>Thanks for these haven't heard of a few of these (or because of lack of chapters haven't started them). Also if they have an anime counterpart I rather watch that (even if it's not finished as long as there are plans to finish it like The Seven Deadly Sins). Also was wondering I watched the first few episodes Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, but it seemed like it was going to be a series of random events so at the time I decided to skip it, do you have anything to say to change my mind about it because I want to give it a second chance I'm just don't want to get my hopes up and I'm lazy xP.<br/>

<br/>

List Updated and Manga/Manwha separated.</t>

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

• 2 months later...

Oh these look like good animes that are worth to search up! Thanks! :)

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]