My character will not load

Gatthan

PRO Username: Gatthan

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

I played last night and leveled up my pokemon but today i cannot log back into my character.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have checked some of the forums and the FAQ and have not found any answers.

Description and Message

As I said I played last night and level up my pokemon but today I tried to log in and it brought up the Prof. Oak screen saying basically I needed to restart(The first screen when you log in to make a character). Im not really sure what to do since this is one of my newest times playing the game. I am not sure if you have a different character per server. I am fairly certain that I played on the blue server but I cannot be totally certain.

135130 PRO Username: Gatthan

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

I played last night and leveled up my pokemon but today i cannot log back into my character.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have checked some of the forums and the FAQ and have not found any answers.

Description and Message

As I said I played last night and level up my pokemon but today I tried to log in and it brought up the Prof. Oak screen saying basically I needed to restart(The first screen when you log in to make a character). Im not really sure what to do since this is one of my newest times playing the game. I am not sure if you have a different character per server. I am fairly certain that I played on the blue server but I cannot be totally certain.

Each server has a different save file. Try both. Good luck.