Please help me!

Guest RyRyu

Guest RyRyu

I've registered but I can't log in. The only thing happens "can not connect to server". Please help me. I'm so sorry because my English is very bad.

I have a big problem , I was thrown out of the game because I did some time anything because I had to do a few things . When I wanted to play again then I had to start a new game, but I had already started a game , as I was a bit advanced. I played on the blue server and then wanted to play again on the blue server . When I started to play again on the blue server , I had to start a new game . Can someone help me? I apologize for my English , it's just English from a German school .

135162 I have a big problem , I was thrown out of the game because I did some time anything because I had to do a few things . When I wanted to play again then I had to start a new game, but I had already started a game , as I was a bit advanced. I played on the blue server and then wanted to play again on the blue server . When I started to play again on the blue server , I had to start a new game . Can someone help me? I apologize for my English , it's just English from a German school .

are you sure youre logging into the blue server and not the red one? ive heard of people making this mistake :/ or maybe your game was on the red server and youre logging onto the blue one?

ayylmao

135162 I have a big problem , I was thrown out of the game because I did some time anything because I had to do a few things . When I wanted to play again then I had to start a new game, but I had already started a game , as I was a bit advanced. I played on the blue server and then wanted to play again on the blue server . When I started to play again on the blue server , I had to start a new game . Can someone help me? I apologize for my English , it's just English from a German school .

are you sure youre logging into the blue server and not the red one? ive heard of people making this mistake :/ or maybe your game was on the red server and youre logging onto the blue one?

Thanks for the answer and yes that was the problem :Crazy: I am so sorry :/ but really thank you! :)