Staff Suggestion

Spacemuffin

So this suggestion stems from a post someone made which got me to thinking.

So far the staff has done a wonderful job at doing everything to the best of their abilities but as we are humans which can always better ourselves with constructive feedback I thought I would do just that and provide a constructive feedback / suggestion.

As the current staffing structure is at the moment is Management / Developer /Admin / Game Master / Community Coordinator / Artist / Content Scripter / Mapper / Trade Moderator / Staff Apprentice.

I believe there is a way to improve the current structure to better the growing community and help the current staff with their duties and work loads.

First part of the suggestion is as follows:

• [glow=red]Owner / Lead Dev[/glow]
    [glow=blue]Admins[/glow]
  • Admin Assistant
    [glow=yellow]Developer[/glow]
  • Artists
  • Content Scripter
    [glow=green]Game Master[/glow]
  • Ban Appeal Assistant
    [glow=teal]Community Manager[/glow]
  • Community Coordinator
  • Live Streamer
    [glow=orange]Trade Moderators[/glow]
    [glow=gray]Apprentice[/glow]

Second Part of the suggestion is to revamp the "The Team" page to reflect the above suggestion.

• [glow=red]Management[/glow]
  • Owner - Shane
  • Admin - Arnie
  • Admin - Carel
  • Admin - Chappy
  • Admin - Frenzy
  • Admin - Xhaj
  • Mapper - Dimitri

[glow=yellow]Developers[/glow]
  • Developer - Shane
  • Content Scripter - Chappy
  • Content Scripter - Integer
  • Content Scripter - Naero
  • Mapper - Dimitri
  • Mapper - Clinkz
  • Mapper - Foxyz
  • Mapper - Imagination
  • Mapper - Zaik
  • Artist - Carel
  • Artist - Ivuch
  • Artist - Ravine

[glow=teal]Customer Service[/glow]
  • Game Master - Deathwing
  • Game Master - Gallifrey
  • Game Master - Rayvn
  • Game Master - Singham
  • Game Master - TetrapodMelntea
  • Community Coordinator - Kairey
  • Community Coordinator - Mapplle
  • Community Coordinator - Muffet
  • Community Coordinator - Neva
  • Community Coordinator - Pretentious
  • Trade Moderator - Piine
  • Trade Moderator - Sage
  • Trade Moderator - Sereii

[glow=grey]Staff Apprentice[/glow]
  • Insert Names

[glow=red]Admin Assistant[/glow] - would assist the admin's in their daily duties and help reduce the workload if applicable.

[glow=red]Ban Appeal Assistant[/glow] - would assist the GM's in handling ban appeals.

[glow=red]Community Manager:[/glow]

[glow=blue]Responsibilities[/glow]

• Create communications (e.g., social posts, blogs) with high levels of quality and timeliness.
    Manage communications plans and channels, striving for continuous improvement.
    Strategize and execute on reactive communications to players.
    Provide meaningful feedback to game teams on the community’s sentiment, concerns, and suggestions.
    Collaborate with teammates.
    Ensure quality on behalf of the team.
    Create community events.

[glow=red]Live Streamer[/glow] - will stream the content of PRO and follow to guidelines in the rules.

Nice thread and overall solid structure however, there isn't a need for admin assistant or ban appeal assistant in our current hierarchy just isn't a need. Staff required duties are in game and forums all other outside resources such as irc, discord and etc is not required, which would be the same for streaming services and social media sites. Although, not required I don't have a problem with staff managing/overseeing such sites providing that their production doesn't drop.

Here is the current Staff structure(sorted by alphabetical order):

Management

Admin

Dev

Group Leaders(under certain circumstances)

Content Staff

Artist

Content Scripter

Mapper

Community Staff

Community Coordinator

Game Master

Trade Moderator

Pre-Staff

Apprentice

Later, other groups will be added(battle mods) but we really don't feel the need to over do it and give staff extra duties.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Yeah the structure comes from an old admin job I did. The assistants are not currently needed with the current workload but who knows when PRO becomes bigger may need them. The ban appeal assistant would more so not be just its own position but something someone in another position wants to help out with.

I mainly made this post because I was just thinking about stuff and this came to mind :P