How do I switch to blue server?

Artmen14

I just started playing PRO not to long ago but i cant play as much as i want because red is always full. I would like to know how to switch to the blue server everyone is talking about because i'm oblivious on how to switch.

135338 I just started playing PRO not to long ago but i cant play as much as i want because red is always full. I would like to know how to switch to the blue server everyone is talking about because i'm oblivious on how to switch.

Well you just sign into the blue server, but your progress will not carry over.

I don't you understand, when I load the client and I load PRO it shows 1800/1800 on the server status when I load the game. I go to change the server options and it shows 3 things; staff, PRO, and Test. I don't see the second server.

136761 I don't you understand, when I load the client and I load PRO it shows 1800/1800 on the server status when I load the game. I go to change the server options and it shows 3 things; staff, PRO, and Test. I don't see the second server.

I think you need to update your client, a lot. Delete all previous versions as well.