A beginner with questions

Babo1994

Hello,

I play this game since 3 days.

My starter was an squirtle, I have already beaten two gyms.

Now I can go to S.S Anne, there is a big problem. I guess I did a big fault. I just level my lv 37 pikachu (hasty) and my lv 28 wartortle. I catched some other pokemon like geodude, sandshrew, mankey, pidgey, snullbull, nidoran ... but I have never level them.

So I went to the S.S Anne and going in a room (fitness) and I just lost every fight. My wartortle doesn't deal any dmg, same for my pikachu. So I guess, I did something wrong.

1) Which pokemon should I train, for the future?

2) If I want go back to the starter city, must I run this long way with feet? Are there other possibility? I want to catch timid or modest pikachu..

3) Is there a list, where I can see, which nature is the best for every pokemon? (I have only playing red, yellow, gold pokemon ^^ so no experience of sapphire pokemon)

I'm really sorry for my bad english.

Learn the basics here pokemondb.net or smogon.com

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

135522 Hello,

I play this game since 3 days.

My starter was an squirtle, I have already beaten two gyms.

Now I can go to S.S Anne, there is a big problem. I guess I did a big fault. I just level my lv 37 pikachu (hasty) and my lv 28 wartortle. I catched some other pokemon like geodude, sandshrew, mankey, pidgey, snullbull, nidoran ... but I have never level them.

So I went to the S.S Anne and going in a room (fitness) and I just lost every fight. My wartortle doesn't deal any dmg, same for my pikachu. So I guess, I did something wrong.

1) Which pokemon should I train, for the future?

2) If I want go back to the starter city, must I run this long way with feet? Are there other possibility? I want to catch timid or modest pikachu..

3) Is there a list, where I can see, which nature is the best for every pokemon? (I have only playing red, yellow, gold pokemon ^^ so no experience of sapphire pokemon)

I'm really sorry for my bad english.

1) Make sure to always have type effectiveness at your advantage, or a much higher level than your opponent

2) Walk or buy the bike voucher in Vermilion and take it to the bike store in Cerulean

3)

135524 Learn the basics here pokemondb.net or smogon.com