Underground Warehouse Bug?

Skyballer

1. 1.

PRO Username: Skyballer

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

I have checked all the boxes multiple times due to server lag. It say's I need to assuredly have found all the kidnapped pokemon or something along those lines.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I tried relogging and checking all the boxes after that and it still didn't work. I tried getting caught by both the trainers and checking the boxes again and it didn't work either.

Description and Message

I did get caught by the first trainer when finding marill in the first box, so I am unsure if it registered that I found that poke. But it won't let me search it again if so.

135555 PRO Username: Skyballer

I have checked all the boxes multiple times due to server lag. It say's I need to assuredly have found all the kidnapped pokemon or something along those lines.

I tried relogging and checking all the boxes after that and it still didn't work. I tried getting caught by both the trainers and checking the boxes again and it didn't work either.

Description and Message

I did get caught by the first trainer when finding marill in the first box, so I am unsure if it registered that I found that poke. But it won't let me search it again if so.

Make sure that you interact with every crate from every possible side, there are like 12 pokemons in there; you'll get a warning when you've found all of them

135555 PRO Username: Skyballer

Description and Message

Make sure that you interact with every crate from every possible side, there are like 12 pokemons in there; you'll get a warning when you've found all of them

Thank you mate, appreciate the help! It worked :y: