Cant logg in

Rikyara

1. 1.

PRO Username: Rikyara

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

Activated the account..

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Kiwi IRC, type Password every single time, wait for 3 hours..

Description and Message

Hey.

I cant loggin. Everytime I get into the queue.. After time goes by nothing happend.. No loggin.. Just loggin again..

I cant help me at the moment.. I hope you can.

135611 PRO Username: Rikyara

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

Activated the account..

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Kiwi IRC, type Password every single time, wait for 3 hours..

Description and Message

Hey.

I cant loggin. Everytime I get into the queue.. After time goes by nothing happend.. No loggin.. Just loggin again..

I cant help me at the moment.. I hope you can.

Please confirm that the server being online via the offical server status on our website. If you are receiving a “Can not connect to server” prompt, the best course of action to take would be to completely close the client, relaunch it, and try again.

If you are able to see a “logging in” prompt and it fades, please be patient as at this point, the client is attempting to establish a connection and/or will place your account in a temporary ‘ghost’ queue, where you will place into the server at a later time without being able to see the queue box or the number you as placed in the queue.

If you are recieving a “server locked” prompt, then thats mean the server has been locked by an Administator and a server maintenence is imminent. Always make sure your client is up to date! You must download a new client each time when a new update is released here. You will be given a prompt before logging in if your downloaded client is not updated.