Can i get refund for mount?

Kaochinx27

1. 1.

PRO Username: Kaochinx27

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Me and my girlfriend recently purchased membership, and enough coins each to get a shiny mount.

I got Arcanine and she got shiny lapras.

But we had no idea you needed surf in game to use lapras. So we wondering if you could just swap her mount for a different one, or refund the coins so she can buy one she can use?

New to the game, just wanted to help fund the servers as we love playing. We just want a mount she can use. Her IGN is VioletVixen11. We both used the same paypal to purchase the coins.

Thank you for your help!

She would like Shiny Glaceon.

I don't think it is possible to get a refund, sorry. You will just need to buy more coins if you would like another mount.

2nb4qy0.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanto Hall of Fame:

mm3ns0.png

Johto Hall of Fame:

6egcch.png

136150 Not too sure but, I think that won't happen.

Its silly how that mount has a requirement, but no where does it inform you of that. She simply picked it because it was purple lol. I think if an item is going to have a requirement, it should state it some where.

Its silly how that mount has a requirement, but no where does it inform you of that. She simply picked it because it was purple lol. I think if an item is going to have a requirement, it should state it some where.

But I think the Lapras and Magikarp mounts kinda speak for themselves. They are water-type pokemon, neither of them have legs so surfing would be the only way possible to mount them. And as in every Pokemon game you need to HM Surf to surf so...yeah.

2nb4qy0.png

Kanto Hall of Fame:

mm3ns0.png

Johto Hall of Fame:

6egcch.png

But I think the Lapras and Magikarp mounts kinda speak for themselves. They are water-type pokemon, neither of them have legs so surfing would be the only way possible to mount them. And as in every Pokemon game you need to HM Surf to surf so...yeah.

Regardless, items with requirements should be stated. I play various other games that have mounts that run illogically. WoW is a great example. Its no really common sense or knowledge that a mount can only be used in certain areas, when you own a specific attack, especially to players who are new to the game.

I would just hang on to it, and now she doesn't need to use a water type since surf is already covered so she can make her team even more interesting. While this could be clarified more, donations are non-refundable. Also since you have membership she could do the quest in game to get the free arcanine mount that requires you to catch certain pokemon.

Regardless, items with requirements should be stated. I play various other games that have mounts that run illogically. WoW is a great example. Its no really common sense or knowledge that a mount can only be used in certain areas, when you own a specific attack, especially to players who are new to the game.

To a Pokemon fan it is common knowledge that you will need surf to use a surfing mount. If you are saying you are new to Pokemon then why start off playing an online game? It will be best to download a Pokemon rom and play through that. Get the basic knowledge before diving head first into a Pokemon mmo that has been purposely made harder.

2nb4qy0.png

Kanto Hall of Fame:

mm3ns0.png

Johto Hall of Fame:

6egcch.png